I am a huge fan of steak and love all kinds of cheeses — this meal is a delicious combination of both! I got the idea from a pre-made meal I saw at Trader Joe’s and figured I would try something like it. It’s easy and healthy and I hope you find it as appetizing as I did.
- Thin slab of steak
- cherry tomatoes
- goat cheese (or any cheese that crumbles)
- Cut your steak into about two inch strips.
- on each strip crumble/sprinkle the cheese, layering sliced tomatoes and spinach leaves on top.
- Roll it all together (somewhat like you would a cinnamon roll) and put a toothpick in it to keep it together.
- Place in a baking dish and broil for no more than 5 minus each side.
Note that it is somewhat messy to eat, so maybe don’t make this for the queen 😉 but it is absolutely to die for once you figure out how to eat it. Enjoy!